Johnson Dodge sold me a certified pre-owned piece of junk!

Plainsboro, New Jersey 1 comment

I purchased a "certified" pre-owned Dodge Caravan from Johnson Dodge in Hackettstown.It had hesitation problems from the beginning.

They claimed that they couldn't detect a problem after bringing it in seven times. The catalytic converter went, the sway bar bushings twice in just 12 months, and the dashboard needed to be replaced because the speedometer blew. I have contacted corporate and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Why do they say that the car is "Certified Pre-Owned?" Is it certified to be a piece of junk?

To add insult to injury, they have been rude in customer service and condenscending when I have asked that they stand by their vehicle.

Do not buy anything from them, you will certainly regret it.

Review about: Dodge Caravan.

Comments

I myself have bought a "CP" truck, Dodge Ram.Everything was fine the first 6 months.

Then the Heads Cracked, they fixed them, still under warranty. 12 days later the same thing, fixed again. 2 months later, SAME thing. I a 3 month period I drove a rental more then my own truck.

After the third time, I decided it was enough. Come to find out it was the block that was warphed making the heads crack. Chrysler did not want to fix the Block, so I traded it in on a 2008 Hyandi Santa Fe. Brand new.

In my opion all vehicles have good ones and bad. I just happened to get a bad one. I had a 1999 Dodge Durango before the Ram. Transmission went out of it, famous for that.

I will by a Dodge again.

No doubt.But for now I love my Santa Fe.